At SILVER DUNES #45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not!!!!!I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can see the ocean and it is walking distance, but was told can walk right out onto BEACH LIES LIES LIES and not to mention him when we was washing towels when we went to the beach we came back and the washer had smoked up the whole room so we cannot wash our clothes I'm in the kids bathroom there was a pubic hair on top of the counter there is also a broken cabinet this has been the most awful vacation of My life and this is been my second in my life!!!!!I would not go with this company!!!!that we do not even have Internet access because it was not written on our package so we can't even get on the Internet either his stains all over the stairs, it's not the best condo that I've ever stayed at!

I've stayed at hotels that were better and had a jacuzzi!and also on the back patio by the living room there is a broken screen that goes to the patio its stayed off track and also the chairs are made of plastic water pipes so that when I lean forward or go to get in it because I weigh 109lbs I pretty much ran my Chin into the table..Not to mention outdated TV's which was mentioned flat screens smoke alarms do not work we found this out while smoke had filled the room my daughter was in the shower and knew nothing of the smoke which came from the broken washer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silver dunes of destin. Dale E Peterson Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silver dunes of destin in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dale E Peterson Vacations.

Had an Experience with Dale E Peterson Vacations?

Comments