At SILVER DUNES 45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not him I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can't see the beach and it is not walking distance and not to mention him when we was washing towels when we went to the beach we came back and the washer had smoked up the whole room so we cannot wash our clothes I'm in the kids bathroom there was a pubic hair on top of the counter there is also a broken cabinet this has been the most awful vacation of My life and this is been my second in my life based on deli Petersons Reynolds I would not go along with them and that we do not even have Internet access because it was not written on our package so we can't even get on the Internet either his stains all over the stairs it's not the best condo that I've ever stayed at outside of hotels that were better and also on the back patio by the living room there is a broken screen that goes to the patio and also the chairs armada pipe so that when I lean forward because I weigh 109 I pretty much ran like my Chin into the table and floors were filthy smelled like rat ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silver dunes of destin. Dale E Peterson Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silver dunes of destin in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dale E Peterson Vacations.

Had an Experience with Dale E Peterson Vacations?

Comments